- July 14, 2020
We will be opening for indoor and outdoor dining starting Wednesday July 15th!
Below are policies we will follow due to the regulations set forth by the State of Rhode Island & Gina Raimondo.
1. We will be offering limited seatings Wednesday through Sunday with time slots of 1.5 hours for outdoor dining and 2 hours for indoor dining. These reservations must be made in our website by purchasing a table voucher (deposit) for $25 per person with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 5 – 8 people (depending on the table you select for your reservation). For example: 5:15pm reservation for 3 people would be a $75 voucher towards food & drink ONLY that will be deducted from your bill the day of your reservation.
2. We ask you wear a mask while arriving, ordering, and any time you get up from your table to help us comply with Rhode Island’s rules for Phase 3.
3. Please arrive 10 minutes early and remain in your car prior to your reservation so we can seat you accordingly. When you arrive please call us at 401-831-3733. This will help control social distancing while you wait to be seated.
4. Once you have spoken with a Rogue staff member, we will meet you at our Weybosset Street entrance (where our patio is located) to seat you for your reservation.
5. Once you are seated, you may view our food and drink menus by scanning the QR code at your table. We will have paper menus apron request.
6. To practice social distancing, we ask only one person wait for the restroom at a time.
7. Our take-out pick up is located at the Weybosset Street entrance of the Arcade Mall loading zone. Look for the A frame signs on the steps of the Arcade Mall entrance. When you arrive for take-out please call 401-831-3733 to let us know you have arrived and we can either meet you at the entrance door or bring your order to your car for curbside pick up.
8. We continue to offer a limited take-out menu on DoorDash, GrubHub and Labrador. To order from Labrador, simply text the word “order” to 401-831-3733 and the menu will pop up on your smartphone!
We will continue to make changes as new state regulations are set forth. Thank you for your understanding and compliance!
- July 14, 2020
- Time slots are pre-paid at $25 per person (min of 2 people and max of 3-8 people, depending on the table you select)
- There is a $25 minimum per person (your deposit) which will be deducted from your bill upon arrival. This secures your reservation.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early and call us at 401-831-3733 when you have arrived. Remain in your car until we speak with you.
- If you are reserving an outdoor table, your reservation may be canceled due to rain. We will accommodate your patio reservation indoors if we have a table available.If not, you may use your deposit towards take-out, a gift card or you may reschedule. Your deposit will not be refunded due to rain.
- Please read full set of guidelines
- ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Thank you!
- May 27, 2020
PATIO SEATING PHASE 1
We will be opening our patio seating in a limited amount starting Wednesday May 27th, and wanted to touch base on some rules we have to follow given the regulations set forth by the State of Rhode Island & Gina Raimondo.
1. We will be offering seatings in time slots which will be limited per each day. These will be offered below by selecting the time slot & purchasing a table voucher for $25 per person with a minimum of 2 people per reservation, maximum of 5
a. For example: 5:15pm reservation for 3 people would be a $75 voucher towards food & drink ONLY that will be taken off your bill the day of your reservation.
b. You will be able to add any drinks you will like & food during your experience.
c. We will supply all plastic silverware, napkins, salt, pepper, & accoutrements in plastic throw away materials.
d. Reservations are 1 hour & 30 minutes max & we ask you to stay cordial & understand the rules we have been given to follow during this time by the State of Rhode Island.
2. When you arrive at Rogue please arrive 10 minutes (Remain In Car) prior to your reservation so we can sit you on time. When you arrive please call us at 401-831-3733.
We will meet you at the patio and show you to your table, and begin to prepare your food fresh to order.
3. Bathrooms will be available for guests ONE at a time. Please let your server know and they will let you know when it is open. (No lines).
4. With patio seating now open we will be moving our take out pick up to the Weybosset Street entrance of the Arcade loading zone. Look for the A frame signs on the steps of the Arcade Mall entrance.
a. When you arrive please call 401-831-3733 to let us know you have arrived and we can either.
i. Meet you at the entrance door. Please refrain from coming inside.
ii. Call and get curbside pick up. We will bring it right to your car or put it in your backseat.
5. We will continue to offer DoorDash for the time being, and make changes as new state regulations are set forth.
- June 30, 2017
We teamed up with Whaler’s Brewing Co. out of Wakefield, RI and created a house beer that we will be launching at the restaurant on July 7th @ 7pm. Stop by and try this single IPA brewed with mango, pineapple, orange peel, and then dry hopped with azacca & mosaic hops. Coming in at 6.8% abv this beer is extremely crush-able and perfect patio beer. For reservations give us a ring at 401-831-3733! You don’t want to miss this party!
- May 1, 2014
- April 29, 2014
We take an immense amount of pride in our craft beer selection, which is locally focused and supportive of the craft beer scene that is blossoming in Rhode Island. On Tuesdays between 5-9PM, we offer a $3 craft beer selection for our customers; along with six select bar bite appetizers for $6 each.
- April 14, 2014
Mondays are not just for missing the weekend anymore, come celebrate a new week with us. Rogue Island has an extensive selection of craft spirits from nano and micro-distilleries from New England and New York. Our bartenders mix up a prohibition era cocktail menu using freshly squeezed juices, handcrafted syrups, and locally grown herbs. On Mondays, we offer $7 prohibition cocktail specials. Between 5-9PM, the restaurant features six select bar bite appetizers for $6 each.
- March 18, 2014
Meet the Rogue Island Family in the Atrium of the Arcade in Downtown Providence
Friday, March 21, 2014 – 7pm
Bluegrass / Folk /Acoustic
Food Sampling from Rogue Island
Provided by Sons of Liberty & Johnathan Edwards Winery
Rhode Island farmers will be set up at tables for you to meet and talk about sustainability and how to join your Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Community event, all ages welcome, no admission.
- February 14, 2014
Rogue Island invites you and your special someone to get out of the house and spend an evening of romance over a three course meal that is sure to set sparks flying. Call now to make your reservation, 401.831.3733.
Choose 1 from each course
Endive and Frisee Salad
Edible Flowers, Grapefruit, Rosewater Vinaigrette
Brown Bread Croutons
Hay Roasted Carrots and Parsnip
Horseradish Foam, Basil Emulsion, Lemon Brittle, Arugula
Root Vegetable Potage
Crispy Brussels Sprout Leaves, Almond Gremolata, Mint Oil
Corned Hass Brothers Farm Beef Tongue
Pickled Beets, French Radish, Frisee Greens
Crispy Blackbird Farm Pork Belly
Parisian Style Charred Leek Gnocchi, Winter Squash Brodo, Smoked RI Apples
Narragansett Bay Oysters
Ancho “Pearls”, Cucumber Mignonette, Braised Pistachios
Olive Oil Poached Fava Family Farm Rabbit Carbonara
House Pasta, Baby Carrots, Pearl Onions, Parmesan Cream, Slow Cooked RI Egg
Grilled Hass Brothers Farm Ribeye
Parsnip Puree, Grilled Broccoli Rabe, “Fennel and Apples”
Brown Butter Seared Sea Scallops
Wild Mushroom Arancini, Cauliflower Puttanesca, Arugula Pesto, Citrus
Cremeux, Sponge, and Crystalized Chocolate
Buttered Popcorn Ice Cream, Cherry Gel
Spice Poached Rhode Island Pears and Apples
Brown Sugar Crumbs, Candied Hazelnuts