We will be opening for indoor and outdoor dining starting Wednesday July 15th!
Below are policies we will follow due to the regulations set forth by the State of Rhode Island & Gina Raimondo.
1. We will be offering limited seatings Wednesday through Sunday with time slots of 1.5 hours for outdoor dining and 2 hours for indoor dining. These reservations must be made in our website by purchasing a table voucher (deposit) for $25 per person with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 5 – 8 people (depending on the table you select for your reservation). For example: 5:15pm reservation for 3 people would be a $75 voucher towards food & drink ONLY that will be deducted from your bill the day of your reservation.
2. We ask you wear a mask while arriving, ordering, and any time you get up from your table to help us comply with Rhode Island’s rules for Phase 3.
3. Please arrive 10 minutes early and remain in your car prior to your reservation so we can seat you accordingly. When you arrive please call us at 401-831-3733. This will help control social distancing while you wait to be seated.
4. Once you have spoken with a Rogue staff member, we will meet you at our Weybosset Street entrance (where our patio is located) to seat you for your reservation.
5. Once you are seated, you may view our food and drink menus by scanning the QR code at your table. We will have paper menus apron request.
6. To practice social distancing, we ask only one person wait for the restroom at a time.
7. Our take-out pick up is located at the Weybosset Street entrance of the Arcade Mall loading zone. Look for the A frame signs on the steps of the Arcade Mall entrance. When you arrive for take-out please call 401-831-3733 to let us know you have arrived and we can either meet you at the entrance door or bring your order to your car for curbside pick up.
8. We continue to offer a limited take-out menu on DoorDash, GrubHub and Labrador. To order from Labrador, simply text the word “order” to 401-831-3733 and the menu will pop up on your smartphone!
We will continue to make changes as new state regulations are set forth. Thank you for your understanding and compliance!